The Terrace is located in Conisbrough, Doncaster. The large property compromises of 6 individual living spaces that consist of a living room, kitchen area, breakfast bar or dining room, bedroom with its own shower room en-suite.
The property has two ground floor apartments which are wheelchair accessible. It has a communal area that is comfortable and homely.
There is a car park with ample space and we have a vehicle for offsite community activities.
Each apartment comes equipped with new furniture and appliances. Each resident will have their own.
- Double bed or Queen size bed
- Oak double or triple wardrobes with mirror
- TV console table
- Double settee or combination or single settee
- Kitchen table or breakfast bar
- Fridge/ Freezer
- Washer/ Dryer
- Space for kitchen storage
- Fitted oven and hobs
Apartments can be decorated and personalised to residents own taste. This is something we encourage during transition periods.
Our communal area
- Furnished with settees
- Decorated to feel homely and comfortable
- Have a large console table
- Include a mini- kitchen area
- Set up for activities that are communal such as karaoke, games, DVD nights and arts and crafts
In our grounds
- Patio area for sitting outside. Perfect for our warm weather in the summer.
- Set in an acre of land there is a huge garden for outdoor activities. We have a trampoline, jacuzzi and a patio area for all sorts of activities to be involved in.
The Terrace is in walking distance from a wealth of facilities it is opposite Conisbrough castle, and a short walk away from the town centre which has connivance stores, shops, cafes, pubs, health care practices, places of worship and the local parks. The Terrace is a short bus ride from Doncaster town centre and the trainline. There are lots of opportunities within the community that we can support individuals to access which suits their own taste.
We understand how important it is that staffing levels are right to provide a safe and effective service in line with CQC requirements. We have an onsite office for our Registered Manager and management team and we operate an open door policy. By open door policy we mean that we encourage honesty, openness and transparency from both our residents and staff team.
All staff follow a rigorous interview process which our residents are encouraged to be involved in. Once a candidate has been successful in their interview a disclosure and barring check will be completed a satisfactory police check will determine weather the candidate is suitable to work for our vulnerable adults. Support staff under take induction training and shadowing with us.